Type: Full-time, Salary with Benefits
Location: Seattle, Washington
Territory: Eastside: Bellevue to Bellingham
Reports to: National Sales Director
Seattle Cider Company and Two Beers Brewing have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales representative. Located in Seattle, WA and working from the field, this position will be responsible for managing on and off premise sales on the Eastside. We are a quickly growing organization with exciting brands, offering up a fun, energetic and active work environment! We’re looking for someone that shares our sense of adventure, is passionate about craft and ready to help take our brands to the next level.
The Eastside Sales Representative will manage both on and off premise sales for Two Beers Brewing (TBB) and Seattle Cider Company (SCC). This position will cover from Bellevue in the South, up to Bellingham in the North, including Snoqualmie pass. The individual will be responsible for working closely with Columbia Distributing sales reps to maximize SCC & TBB distribution and sales within the territory. The Eastside Sales Representative will report directly to the National Sales Director. To be considered, you should have prior experience working with distributors and at least 4 years of sales experience.
• Manage on and off premise sales for SCC & TBB on the Eastside
• Drive execution of sales strategies, including communication of goals to distributor teams
• Conduct on/off premise events for SCC & TBB
• Represent SCC & TBB brands at local festivals
• Creatively represent our brands and communicate local strategy to distributor sales teams
• Passion and commitment to building a brand with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Team driven, high energy, passionate and resourceful individual with strong organization skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 years of sales experience with a prior history of success
• Experience within the food or beverage industry preferred
• Prior experience working with a distributor
• Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
• Clean diving record
• Ability to lift and move kegs as needed
Those interested are encouraged to send their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Open Sales Representative” as the subject line by March 21st.