Craft beer lovers and Two Beers Brewing fans are invited to the grand opening of Two Beers Brewing Co.’s newly expanded tasting room and brewery! After what has already been a record-breaking year for Two Beers Brewing – with the release of 22-ounce bottles in February, followed by the release of 12-ounce cans in June – the growing brewery must now make room as it prepares to double its production. Coinciding with the brewery’s four-year anniversary, all are invited to celebrate as Two Beers Brewing unveils a brewery doubled in size (4,800 sq. ft.), a dedicated tasting room, expanded business hours and more. Join us on Saturday, November 12 from 2-7 p.m. and enjoy:
- $4 pints
- Beer-infused food available for purchase from Skillet food truck
- All year-round offerings on tap, plus seasonal brews including award-winning Jive Espresso Stout, Heart of Darkness Imperial CDA, and Pumpkin Spice 2011
- A special anniversary edition beer, with $1 of every pint sold donated to the Washington Trails Alliance
- Help name the new tasting room; winner receives a keg full of the Two Beers Brewing beer of their choice for just $5!
- A free limited edition Two Beers Brewing poster (limit one per person)
- Self-guided brewery tours
- Bad beer toss and more!
Saturday, November 12
2 – 7 p.m.
Two Beers Brewing Co.
4700 Ohio Ave S, Unit A
Seattle, WA 98134
Everyone! This event is open to the public. Kids and dogs welcome.